build animated gif
deedee`sweet

disspointed.
heyheyhey!
no pics today, malas nak upload.
hows sch? bored, superb.
cause relief lessons & check papers are s aniway.
i fail my combined sci.
wtf kan? haiyaa, disspointed in my results alot.
thanks to my friends who buck me up ^^
walaupon sch mendak, naseb adr ni Adi who has been msging w me.
but now ni pakcik sleep. tak lame lagi aku lak tdo! hahaha (:
today suppose gi gym but i postpone cause I AM TOO TIRED.
how about tmrw? no sch, vesakday mah.
hm, idk if got any plannings.
but i am looking forwards to these weekends, awesome uh (Y)!
myb i'll post again later? start to be sleepy.

Labels:

bang !
Deedee`Sweet.
6 November 1994.
Single.
Love Her BestFriends.
Msn? Ask me personally.
MORE ON MY INFO? clickhere!

B:
Bc

D:
DaadaChomel♥

F:
FamiieToyol♥ | FarahLeez | FatinJay♥

L:
Leeyana

S:
SashaChulun

Z:
Zarifah | ZilaaGeek | ZyqaaEntot

MORE FOR MY ARCHIVES? clickhere!