build animated gif
deedee`sweet

lionking (Y)


yo readers! sorry for the late update ^^
hahaha! ontop pic is us as going for Lionking.
omg, it is shoooo super fun siook uh :B
hahaha! enjoy myself much yesterday.
you guys should watch this Lionking (:
wnna see more pics? go to my Fb :D
hmyeah, from 0530-12 like that ^^
hahaha!
niwaaay, yesterday surprise call is amazing!
i thot my Bf called me skali ni Adi.
ahahha omg, sweet gtu? heh :B
yeah today im going Town etc w gf(s)!
awesome huh? yesterday tired still here but nah nvm, i wnna enjoy.
stay home SO BORING.
need to eat, bathe again & siap lah later.

Labels:

bang !
Deedee`Sweet.
6 November 1994.
Single.
Love Her BestFriends.
Msn? Ask me personally.
MORE ON MY INFO? clickhere!

B:
Bc

D:
DaadaChomel♥

F:
FamiieToyol♥ | FarahLeez | FatinJay♥

L:
Leeyana

S:
SashaChulun

Z:
Zarifah | ZilaaGeek | ZyqaaEntot

MORE FOR MY ARCHIVES? clickhere!