build animated gif
deedee`sweet

hey blog (:


hey blog.
i've updated somethings here.
i feel like i wnna update blog again & back to basic.
im so sorry readers/bloggers for ditching my blog -.-
well, i've just end my MYE.
im not doing well in it, i may not pass some subjects.
haiyaa worst, nvm. still got Prelim & Nlevel (:
depends on it too much huh me.
ohyeah, an infatuation blog? whatever.
hmyeah, this few days, i get easily no mood of myb frustrated?
idk why, pms uh Dee? LOL O.O
ohyeah, yesterday is 11, my 3rd month w my Bestfriend.
well, we've been gone thru thick & thin together.
but what happen now? I FEEL IM NEGLECTING HIM.
im so stupid.
hmokey, i dowan to talk much about it ^^
aniway! Beast!
they're gnna release new album soon! 'Fiction & Fact', amazing huh?
one song, OnRainyDays, i love it so much.
enough of that.
hmyeah, hows me now? IM ALREADY FINE.
im back to normal & back to my happy days.
not emo-ism like last time xP hehe.
made new friend named AdiGucci, slenge bacen stepdad gamelego btol uh dekni.
hahaha! myb thats all for now?
ohyeah, i'll promise to post more & more huh.

Labels:

bang !
Deedee`Sweet.
6 November 1994.
Single.
Love Her BestFriends.
Msn? Ask me personally.
MORE ON MY INFO? clickhere!

B:
Bc

D:
DaadaChomel♥

F:
FamiieToyol♥ | FarahLeez | FatinJay♥

L:
Leeyana

S:
SashaChulun

Z:
Zarifah | ZilaaGeek | ZyqaaEntot

MORE FOR MY ARCHIVES? clickhere!